Ignore outbound mail

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at WHIDBEY.COM
Thu Dec 18 08:50:50 GMT 2003

Bravo! Thank you so much.

I have a script that takes a text file for the mail and a text file of
e-mail addresses and merges them to Sendmail. Actually, there are two,
one for HTML subscribers and one for text subscribers. I launch them
both at once, the text version doesn't take all that long because it is
a smaller file and there are fewer subscribers.

The last time I sent the mailing out in the normal mode it took 3:55
(h:mm) to run, after making your suggested changes it dropped to 0:47.
Load average dropped from around 10 to consistently under 4.

Van