Few general questions about Mailscanner

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon Dec 15 22:02:40 GMT 2003

I'm catching mail for around 300-400 users on a 500 mhz box w/512 mb RAM.
Has yet to break a sweat.  What you have is way overkill.  Nothing to worry
about at all...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500