Slightly OT: humor

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Mon Dec 15 17:43:06 GMT 2003

Just after I started implementing MailScanner here I got an email from a
vendor trying to sell me some proprietary software to do the same thing.  At
the bottom of the email was a notice asking me to click on the link below to
reclassify the message as spam/nonspam.

The link in question started:  http://192.168.

They got a curt reply back suggesting that if they wanted to make any sales
they should learn how to configure the product they were peddling.

Cheers,

Phil