Slightly OT: humor

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Dec 15 17:41:16 GMT 2003

Sally,

I don't know why but the credit card transaction has been declined. I'd like
to know why if you can find out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve

Transaction 516224685 has been DECLINED by the system.

Below is a summary:

Transaction ID: 516224685
Payment Method: XXXX7466
Amount: 240.00
Customer Name: Sally Pryor

Do not click the BACK button on your browser to enter a new transaction.

Click   here   to enter a new transaction

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Phone: 202 338-1670