Bogus "denial of service" messages, and postdrop not working

Jacques Caruso jacques at MONACO.NET
Mon Dec 15 15:25:17 GMT 2003

Le Lundi 15 Décembre 2003 16:08, Julian Field a écrit :
> The DOS attack detection happens when either ClamAV thinks the zip
> file expands too big, or else the virus scanner (whichever one it is)
> never returns within the timeout period it is given to run in
> (usually 5 or 10 minutes).

Is there an option to force the delivery of these messages ? Or do I
need to modify the source directly ? If so, in what file should I make
the changes ?

--
[ Jacques Caruso <jacques at monaco.net>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]