Ignore outbound mail

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at WHIDBEY.COM
Mon Dec 15 09:12:48 GMT 2003

I know I've asked this in the distant past, at which point I don't think
it was possible. However, I'd still very much like to have MailScanner
completely ignore mail generated on localhost. The machine doesn't
accept mail from users, but I do have a large daily mailing that goes
out every night, and the mailing takes far too long and causes MS/SA to
use far too many resources.

I was planning on moving all mail clients off to another machine so I
could run without MS on this server, but it just isn't practical. So I'd
like to revisit this if I may.

Van

Currently running MailScanner 4.23-11, but I suppose I could upgrade
easily enough if that would help.