IPBlock and RaQ - Fixed.. But now a new problem

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Dec 15 02:02:42 GMT 2003

Hi,
   This is a sendmail issue, not a mailscanner issue.  Pull out your copy
of the Bat Book and look inside, or google for this phrase to find out
where it might come from in sendamil.  Unless Raq is strange/special,
you shouldn't need TLS and/or SASL to run sendmail.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College