Linux Exchange Server

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Mon Dec 15 00:31:05 GMT 2003

I'm assuming you've done more research on the price of the CAL's than
the Microsoft Exchange website?  I don't anyone pays the $67 list price.

Steve Evans
SDSU Foundation

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Corey S. McFadden
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 3:05 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: OT: Linux Exchange Server

Sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to solicit some informed opinions
and couldn't think of a better group...

I was wondering what experiences anyone has had with some of the
3rd-party MS Exchange Server simulators for Linux.  We evaluated a
couple of solutions about a year ago without going very far with it, but
are going to be revisiting the subject for a new client.  (Have you seen
Exchange Server
2003 CAL costs?!)  In the past, OpenExchange looked very attractive, but
we don't have any practical experience with it.

Anyhow, if anyone can offer any personal experience with OpenExchange or
any of the other products (off-list if you like) I would appreciate it!

-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden & Associates,
Technology Consultants