OT: Linux Exchange Server

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at CSMA.BIZ
Sun Dec 14 23:04:56 GMT 2003

Sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to solicit some informed opinions and
couldn't think of a better group...

I was wondering what experiences anyone has had with some of the 3rd-party
MS Exchange Server simulators for Linux.  We evaluated a couple of
solutions about a year ago without going very far with it, but are going to
be revisiting the subject for a new client.  (Have you seen Exchange Server
2003 CAL costs?!)  In the past, OpenExchange looked very attractive, but we
don't have any practical experience with it.

Anyhow, if anyone can offer any personal experience with OpenExchange or
any of the other products (off-list if you like) I would appreciate it!

-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden & Associates,
Technology Consultants