IPBlock and RaQ

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Dec 14 11:31:06 GMT 2003

Read /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomConfig.pm and search for
IPBlock. There is a bunch of docs in there that will tell you how to add
this feature very simply.

I haven't made it into a mainstream feature as it currently only works with
sendmail. If anyone wants to take a look at it and work out how to do
similar controls for postfix, zmailer and exim, I would very much
appreciate it.

--
Julian Field