Yahoo Developing Open Source Server Software For Spam-Resistant E-Mail

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Dec 12 16:05:45 GMT 2003

It's not going to limit spam, but I think it's a step in the right
direction. It will also take some significant cpu power to handle the
DomainKeys, but it will certainly be nice to be able to trust that mail
FROM Yahoo.com and any other often impersonated domain that implements
this system actually came FROM that domain. It will also have the effect
of making domain whitelists (allow *.mydomain.com) very useful.

Ken
Pacific.Net