(slightly OT) "Gaven Stubberfield" arrested

mikea mikea at MIKEA.ATH.CX
Thu Dec 11 22:05:12 GMT 2003

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 04:14:42PM -0500, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Erm ... I _really_ don't want to drag this out here; it's getting
lots and lots of publicity in SPAM-l, and no doubt on nana* as well.
But a lawyer friend did an analysis, and concluded that since the
.va.us laws treat what Stubberfield & Co. did as _trespassing_ in
various ways, it's a series of Class 6 felonies and _not_ pre-empted
by You-Can-Spam.

I'll be watching the bonfires and the torchlight parade on SPAM-l
and nana*. Y'all have fun, y'heah?

--
Mike Andrews
mikea at mikea.ath.cx