Firewall woes - ports to be used

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Thu Dec 11 12:26:33 GMT 2003

FYI - the Razor ports are only required outbound.

-----Original Message-----
From: Randal, Phil [mailto:prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK]
Sent: 11 December 2003 11:43
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Firewall woes - ports to be used

Razor:  7/tcp and 2703/tcp

DCC: 6277/udp

pyzor: 24441/udp

Cheers,

Phil

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.