Advanced function in spam.actions.rules

Gareth Campling gareth at GRIFFIN.NET.UK
Tue Dec 9 15:24:38 GMT 2003

Hi All

Wonder if anyone can help were running Mailscanner and Postfix with
mysql backend and at present we just tag email and send it on, except
for certain domains which are deleted or forward, but for messages that
appear in a RBL we are wanting to dump these but not sure exactly how to
specify this in spam.actions.rules

Hopefully this makes sense for example

When a message comes up like this

smtp-1 MailScanner[29251]: RBL cheks: 7D26825806D found in NJABL,
spamcop.net

When found in appears we would like to dump or forward elsewhere.
--
Gareth Campling
Griffin Internet

Tel : 0870 000 7100