Red Hat Advanced Server Academic Edition

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Dec 5 16:02:34 GMT 2003

> On 05 December 2003 10:17 -0500 Denis Beauchemin
> <Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA> wrote:
>
> > If you're interested in the management feature of Red Hat Network to
> > keep your systems up to date then this won't cut it because it is an
> > update only.
>
> On the contrary, the ones we have purchased today under the scheme show
> as management service, not just update.
>
> Mike.

Their web site says otherwise (from
http://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/education/products/):

Specific features of the academic editions include:

      * 1 Year access to Red Hat Network with Update Module
      * Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS (x86, IPF, or AMD64) channel for WS
      * Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (x86, IPF, or AMD64) channel for AS

Denis
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.