Really tiny feature request

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Dec 5 16:34:25 GMT 2003

Was upgrading MS yesterday, and as I was comparing MailScanner.conf and
MailScanner.conf.rpmnew it occured to me that it might be nice to have the
version number in the comments at the top of the file.  Since there seems to
often be a new feature/option added it would help keep things straight when
comparing files.

No biggie if it doesn't happen - just a small niceity if it does...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500