Something I'd love to see in MailScanner

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Dec 5 14:49:51 GMT 2003

I understand the forwarding action...I use that now.  The problem is that
the address which would be forwarded to is dynamic.  It also would be to be
based on the relaying hostname and not the envelope sender.  Make any sense?

Mike