AOL blocking MailScanner messages!

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Dec 5 01:23:28 GMT 2003

 I understand you're on cable and have a block less than /24.  In this case,
it is RR's responsibility to maintain their DNS.  It is your right, as their
customer, to ensure that they do what they are supposed to.

I haven't forgotten anything about DNS.  I run MANY DNS servers :)  You may
have noticed different types of error messages in your mail logs.  Some are
temporary failures (like if a DNS server in unreachable).  That is totally
different from an authoritative nameserver saying "I have no information
about my zones".

Is it possible to delegate RDNS for a network of less than a /24?  What
would the zone be?

Mike