blocked conent problem in 4.25-14

Daniel Bird dbird at SGHMS.AC.UK
Thu Dec 4 12:15:47 GMT 2003

This is a snippet from MailScanner.conf

Allow IFrame Tags = /etc/MailScanner/rules/iframe.tags.rules
Log IFrame Tags = yes
Allow Form Tags =/etc/MailScanner/rules/form.tags.rules
Allow Object Codebase Tags = /etc/MailScanner/rules/codebase.tags.rules
Convert Dangerous HTML To Text = yes
Convert HTML To Text = no

/etc/MailScanner/rules/iframe.tags.rules contains:
From:      *@nature.com         yes
From:      *@info.nature.com    yes
FromTo:      default            no

so according to the comments we should be hitting the last option below
for messages from nature.com
:
# Allow...Tags    Convert Danger...    Action Taken on HTML Message
# ============    =================    ============================
#    no              no                Blocked
#    no              yes               Blocked
#    disarm          no                Specified HTML tags disarmed
#    disarm          yes               Specified HTML tags disarmed
#    yes             no                Nothing, allowed to pass
*#    yes             yes               All HTML tags stripped**
*

But our users are still getting Blocked content reports on email from
nature.com containing I-Frame tags.

ie: