Norman Scanner?

Wed Dec 3 20:28:46 GMT 2003

Hi!

> I went to the Norman site and I assume the product we're discussing is the
> Norman Virus Control for Linux.  However, I couldn't find any reference
> about it being free for personal use.  They have a trial copy that expires
> in 30 days or the full retail version.

On the German site there was a not about that. I installed and tested it,
but for the autoupdates it required some registration stuff, and thats not
really flexible. If i recall right they want java on the machine running
doing the register. So i quit at that point.

> Are we sure that it is free for personal use?  Do I just download the
> trial copy?

According the the german site, yes.

Bye,
Raymond.