BadTNEF

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Dec 3 16:29:52 GMT 2003

I just looked at how often the external tnef decoder fails and it is
disturbing...  The following stats are from Oct 1st :
22102 winmail.dat seen (11040 corrupt 49.95%)

I already have switched to the internal decoder!

Denis