clamavmodule and 4.25-14

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Dec 2 21:23:18 GMT 2003

Setup: Solaris 9, perl 5.8.2, MS 4.25-14, ClamAV 0.65 installed
in /opt/clamav-0.65, with a symlink clamav->clamav-0.65.  The
"clamav" module in "Virus scanners" works just fine, with the
directory "/opt/clamav" specified for clamav in virus.scanners.conf.
No problems.

So I want to use clamavmodule instead.  I couldn't get
Mail-ClamAV-0.04 to build properly until the author clued me
into how to specify non-standard clam locations.  See FAQ

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/242.html

So, with Mail-ClamAV-0.04 installed, I try clamavmodule.  I get
the syslog complaint:

None of the files matched by the "Monitors For ClamAV Updates"
patterns exist!

from lib/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm.  What's wrong??