Upgrade Advice

Christian Campbell ccampbell at BRUEGGERS.COM
Mon Dec 1 20:26:40 GMT 2003

> >Should I do a RPM upgrade on MS, uninstall the SA RPM and
> reinstall the new
> >version of SA from source?  Or, is there a better way to go
> about this?
> >Does it matter which order I do this in?
> >

> I upgraded my own production servers today and it went okay :-)

Should I uninstall the perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55-rh8.1.i386.rpm package
along with the spamassassin and spamassassin-tools packages?

Thanks,

Christian

Christian P. Campbell
Systems Engineer
Information Technology Department
Bruegger's Enterprises
Desk: (802) 652-9270
Cell: (802) 734-5023
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com
Registered Linux User #319324

PGP public key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." -- Linus
Torvalds