Upgrade?

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Fri Aug 29 19:22:52 IST 2003

if your talking about the one at the top of the download page , then it says
that I should have .rpmnew in /usr/lib/Mailscanner, but I do not have any
.rpmnew stuff....

I ran the install.sh  the only thing it said is that it named
Mailscanner.conf and a white list to something else....

what do I do with that?

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada