FW: Blocking attachments instead of just removing them

Thu Aug 28 15:22:40 IST 2003

On Thursday 28 August 2003 3:13 pm, Kyle Harris wrote:

> But when MailScanner blocks the attachments mentioned below, doesn't it
> then send on the rest of the message to the intended recipient?  That is
> what I am trying to stop since the new round of viruses send no relevant
> message.

Only if you have asked MS to deliver cleaned messages, which it sounds as
though you do not want.

Therefore set "Deliver Cleaned Messages = No"

Antony.

--

90% of network problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.