Duplicate messages with 4.23-7

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Wed Aug 27 20:29:52 IST 2003

At 02:57 PM 8/27/2003, Julian Field wrote:
>At 19:53 27/08/2003, you wrote:
>>Also, getting duplicate messages from the new 4.23-7 version of mailscanner
>>- so I reverted to the production version.
>
>What duplicates? I haven't changed anything that might do this.
>Please can you show me whatever evidence you have of this happening.
[ ... ]

The posting I initially made to the list about the missing strings in
language.conf was posted twice -- the L-Soft server you run warned me of
this, then I began to see other messages getting delivered twice.   I
didn't change anything else -- running sendmail-8.12.9, SpamAssassin 2.55
(FreeBSD port), FreeBSD-4.8.

I reverted back to the latest production release and all appears to be okay.

Forrest