Notify Sender for attachments but not for viruses

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Wed Aug 27 18:49:59 IST 2003

> Good point.
> At the moment, as you have asked for notification of blocked filenames, it
> will send the warning. Which isn't what we really want, is it? :-(
> I guess having the "notify senders or viruses" take precedence would be
> better. So if there is a virus and that option is set to no, skip the rest
> of the checks.
>
> How does that sound?
>
> At 16:36 27/08/2003, you wrote:

Is it possible to have these notifications to senders default to NO.  In
other words, if someone wants to notify senders then they actually have to
make a change.

I've been getting a LOT of mail from lists with nothing but virus or spam
notifications.  This is worse than the real spam I normally get!

Gerry