Mailscanner stats

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Wed Aug 27 16:17:29 IST 2003

Tony,

I have a script that checks the current /var/log/maillog and produces the
results:

Total e-mail relayed                                    120156
Total e-mail rejected (/etc/mail/access)                10777
Total tagged e-mail                                     71370
Viruses Found                                           16002
Total delivered tagged e-mail                           38550
Total deleted tagged e-mail                             5581
Total forwarded tagged e-mail                           27052

All I do is a frep -i -c 'reject=55' /var/log/maillog for example. Basic
shell script
I know but this works ok.

Matthew