certain emails not being scanned/marked as spam..

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Aug 27 16:25:27 IST 2003

Hello all I have a couple questions to ask, I will make separate emails about them, here is my first one....

it seems like some or all of incoming mail from my secondary mx server is not being scanned or marked as Spam

why would this be? can someone please tell me where to start to look as to why?

 I am using Mailscanner 4.03 on a Linux box for my primary, but my secondary is a Sun machine and does not have Mailscanner on it.

Thanks...

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada