FW: Stop Using relays.osirusoft.com *NOW*!

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Wed Aug 27 08:18:59 IST 2003

I totally agree with that. As I am also one of the innocent victim who got
blacklisted by SPEW.org. And the thing is, they don't allow us to appeal to
them. Only our ISP can help to remove us from the list. And the thing is my
ISP sucks big time. So, we are kinda stuck with no way to resolve this
issue. SPEW just block the whole ip subnet where we are one of the victim.