FW: Stop Using relays.osirusoft.com *NOW*!

Dan Farmer dan.farmer at PHONEDIR.COM
Tue Aug 26 21:34:08 IST 2003

I just got our mailservers back to where I could get this list, because
of osirusoft we weren't getting any external mail for a while. I turned
off mailscanner first, but after that found the real problem in my
sendmail config of using osriusoft and ordb (ordb is still on atm) have
to go turn mailscanner back on now...

I was seeing it return 255.255.255.255 for many servers, and even told
the first person who was having problems that their server had been
blocked by osirusoft - have to call him back now.

dan