Sudden surge in spam

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Tue Aug 26 11:36:18 IST 2003

The last few days I've been getting a bit of spam each day, like one
maybe two messages on my main account. Then this morning I had 9 spams
in my inbox.

Everything appears to be working normally as far as I can tell. I
restarted MailScanner just in case. I'm running:
MailScanner 4.21-9
SpamAssassin 2.55-1
Pyzor 0.4.0
Razor 2.34
F-Prot
ClamAV

Anyone else seeing this?
What's the best way to tell if everything is working, maillog?
How can I tell that Pyzor and Razor are being used correctly?

I know it's at least partially working since I have spam forwarded to a
specific mailbox, and it has new messages in it.

Thanks,
James