config issue?

Tue Aug 26 01:18:57 IST 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 1:13 am, Rob Livermore wrote:

> So I made the adjustments.  Sent a "sample-spam.txt" via email it came
> through without even being looked at by SpamAssassin.
>
> Is it safe to assume I may have a foo-bar SpamAssassin install?  It appears
> to be of little consequence but I can start and stop spamd.

MailScanner does not use spamd.

MailScanner uses the command-line version of SpamAssassin, not the backgroudn
daemon.

Have you installed MailScanner and SpamAssassin according to the instructions
on http://www.MailScanner.info ?

Antony.

--

Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe: