online quarantine?

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Mon Aug 25 20:42:52 IST 2003

Has anyone configured MailScanner so the quarantined messages are visible? I
haven't looked at this at all yet, it's just something that came to mind in the
shower, but I believe that some scanning systems have been installed so that
(knowledgeable|brave|stupid) users could pick up the files they were confident
of without e-mailing support.

It seems this would be particularly valuable on file-name violations, at least
some of which are actually valid files with unfortunate names.

Also, does anyone have a script for deleting quarantine files and directories
based on age? I imagine that one is fairly simple but I wouldn't mind cheating
and using yours if it works!

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,