{SPAM?} Re: SPAM? tagging on Cobalt RaQ4

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at WEBTENT.COM
Mon Aug 25 17:28:32 IST 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 11:48, Kurt Yoder wrote:
> Robert Fitzpatrick said:
> >
> > It seems to be doing this for all mail, non-local of course. It all
> > seems to have started around 8:30am this morning EST. How can I
> > track
> > down this problem?
>
> Looks like a host (or your host?) just got added to ORDB.
> Spamassassin/mailscanner sees this, and the message from this host
> gets a higher spam score. You can check the hosts that appear in the
> mail headers at this url: http://ordb.org/lookup/
>
> --
> Kurt Yoder

Yeah, I see that a provider of a mail gateway seems to be on ORDB. Funny, the gateway is provided as a Spam filtering and Anti-Virus gateway using Postfix on FreeBSD. If I comment out the 'Spam List = ORDB-RBL, relays.ordb.org' line in my mailscanner.conf file, do I have to restart sendmail to make it take effect. I want to do this until they get there server off ORDB.

--
Robert