Effective virus scanners

Mon Aug 25 16:44:23 IST 2003

You can also simply email the offending file to virus at clamav.elektrapro.com

If ClamAV already recognises it, you'll get a bounce back for sending them a
virus :)   If ClamAV doesn't recognise it, it'll get fed into the pipeline
for processing a new signature.

> I did this for the WORM_SOBIG.F.DAM  virus. Hope they will include it
> real soon.

You can send me a copy of that if you like - I'm just creating a bunch of
ClamAV signatures now :)

Antony.

those who understand binary notation,
and those who don't.