spam scanning stopped working

Kurt Yoder kylist at SHCORP.COM
Mon Aug 25 15:33:49 IST 2003

Yes, mimedefang is killing all the sobig messages before they get to
mailscanner. However, we're still getting plain old spam messages.
Mailscanner stopped tagging those after I installed mimedefang, and
I can't figure out why.

The only new thing I can tell that mimedefang does is add
should have trouble with that. The other possibility is that
spamassassin was touched somehow during the mimedefang installation.
Someone else in this thread mentioned mailscanner's debug mode, so
maybe I'll try that next.

--
Kurt Yoder
Sport & Health network administrator