[OT]F-Secure 4.5 update for Rh9

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Sat Aug 23 20:19:40 IST 2003

I just tried f-secure 4.50 on RedHat9 and also have problems with dbupdate,
it exits with a segmentation fault.

Dbupdate is f-secures tool for fetching new virus definitions. I cannot
find a f-secure-autoupdate script (running MS 4.21-6), is there supposed to
be one?

Has anyone got dbupdate working on RedHat9?

regards, Tony