Sobig virus!! I missed it!!!

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 23 12:02:53 IST 2003

I don't think the search for virus names is case-sensitive, so upper and
lower case shouldn't make any difference.
To stop your system warning the (faked) senders, add "Sobig" to the list of
"Silent Viruses".
To stop your users receiving the cleaned messages completely, set "Deliver
Cleaned Messages = no".

--
Julian Field