Mailscanner filter server to my Mail store " I just canna do it c aptain! "

Fri Aug 22 20:27:11 IST 2003

Hi!

> It's a RAID 5 array, its not exactly slow or limited.

You dont have a problem even doing ls -al in your queue dir currently ?
Really, the machine is not ok for this purpose, believe it or not. I
process at one of my servers about the same, but need much more metal then
you are pointing out. Also RH9/Sendmail. IF! you gonna try this anyway,
move to Exim.

Bye,
Raymond.