How to flush queue?

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Fri Aug 22 14:14:33 IST 2003

Hi Jody,

If you are running sendmail - as root:

$ mailq
- will show outbound mail queue (mail that has been through MailScanner and
is waiting to be delivered)

and

$ mailq -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in
- will show messages waiting to be processed by MailScanner.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Steve

--