F-Prot Engine Updated

Thu Aug 21 23:35:27 IST 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 6:46 pm, Gerry Doris wrote:

> For those of you battling the Sobig.F virus and haven't noticed...the
> F-Prot engine has been updated today.

Has anyone else here noticed, and thought it perhaps strange, that all three
of their most recent versions (maybe earlier ones too, I don't know) have
been exactly the same size binaries?   1014488 bytes for versions 4.1.0,
4.1.2 and 4.2.0

Ho hum,

Antony.

--

I vote "no" to this proposal to form a committee to investigate whether we
should or should not hold a ballot on whether to vote yet.