ENC: ENC: RES: Tony mcafee-autoupdate

Rodrigo Scarano rscarano at targetsis.com.br
Thu Aug 21 17:47:35 IST 2003

Thanks Tony. I've tried de "-v" option and got the same message:

When I execute the command (with or without argument):
# ./mcafee-autoupdate

I got the message:
# : unrecognized option

Can you send me a copy of the mcafee-autoupdate script, please ? Maybe my
version it's with some invalid character or something).

Thanks to you and Julian for the help.

Regards,

Rodrigo Scarano
Target Sistemas