W32/Sobig.F virus header

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Thu Aug 21 16:55:33 IST 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 10:04:30AM +0100, David Sullivan is rumored to have said:

> I know of at least one idiot who's filtering on "X-MailScanner: Found to be clean".
> Hope they didn't want any mail from some mailscanner users.

So far, I've seen two things posted to the NANOG (North American Network Operators Group) mailing list, which is at least monitored by most ISPs. The first was a postfix regex to block the message at SMTP time, the second was a SpamAssassin rule. I tried mailing the person who sent the postfix regex, but, of course, my e-mail was rejected...

--
"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood."
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)