RES: Tony mcafee-autoupdate

Rodrigo Scarano rscarano at targetsis.com.br
Thu Aug 21 15:06:23 IST 2003

Hello Tony,
I'm sorry to ask you more questions about it but I'm a little confuse about
how to put the script in my product enviroment:
- I think is necessary to rename the script to mcafee-autoupdate
(/usr/lib/MailScanner) to work with the update_virus_scanners script. Is
that correct ?
- When I do a ./mcaffe-autoupdate -r or -?, I got a ": unrecognized option".
I think I miss something here...
- Did I have to do any change on the /usr/sbin/update-virus-scanners to pass
the parameters to the script (-d, etc) ?

Thanks a lot
Regards,

Rodrigo Scarano
Target Sistemas