chroot jail.

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Thu Aug 21 15:13:32 IST 2003

Julian Field wrote:
> At 13:15 21/08/2003, you wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> On my SuSE 8.2 system I'm trying to set up MailScanner. I have a file
>> called LINUX2 in the postfix examples directory it looks like this:
>>
>> Is this the chroot jail file ?. Shall it be renamed ?:
>

> It's the script that generates the chroot jail. Just run it and you'll get
> a chroot jail in /var/spool/postfix which is just where you need it.

Ok fine and thanks. It seemed to run ok:

192:/etc/postfix # ./LINUX2
postfix/postfix-script: refreshing the Postfix mail system
192:/etc/postfix # tail -f /var/log/mail
Aug 21 16:11:08 192 postfix/postfix-script: refreshing the Postfix mail
system
Aug 21 16:11:08 192 postfix/master[3428]: reload configuration

> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.
Licensed radioamateur with the callsign OZ4KK.
SuSE Linux 8.2 Proff.
Registered as user #319488 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.