ClamAv Logging Virus Name

Thu Aug 21 13:52:13 IST 2003

On Thursday 21 August 2003 1:43 pm, Miguel Koren OBrien de Lacy wrote:

> I have the same problem/symptom. My log always shows this type of output:

What version of MailScanner do you have?
What version of ClamAV do you have?
What date/time and size is your viruses.db2 file from the ClamAV directory?

I'm using MS 4.21-9, ClamAV 0.60, and my /usr/local/share/clamav/viruses.db2
is 4732 bytes Aug 21 01:43

I get the virus names logged by syslog with FOUND at the end of the line.

Antony.

--

Having been asked to provide a reference for this man,
I can confidently state that you will be very lucky indeed