Sobig not detected

MailScanner Mailbox mailscan at PRIS.CA
Wed Aug 20 17:27:33 IST 2003

Hello Group

I have looked through the archives and see a lot of talk about Sobig-F,
except what seems to be happening to us.

We are also getting the "Found to be clean" header along with the change
we made "Message infected" (shown below).

It appears as though we are also not detecting the Sobig-F virus even
though we have the updated ide from Sophos. We are however catching most
of the Sobig-F infected emails due to the unsafe file attachments (scr,
pif, etc)

Is anybody else not detecting Sobig-f ?
Currentley we are only running Sophos, and I can see that it is catching
other virus's.

Thanks

Rick Noble