rules files -> rules files

Chris Trudeau chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Wed Aug 20 14:06:06 IST 2003

Last dumb question for the day...

I have a comprehensive set of user-level rules. Lets just say for spam
actions...

My MailScanner.conf points to a rules file (which is working fine right now)
which has an assortment of domain/user rules (about 100 of them) in the
%rules-dir%/spam.actions.conf file.  I tried to add domain level rules in
this file and MaiLScanner was less than happy with that.  For example, I had
the following line:

FromOrTo:    example.com    /var/domain_conf/spam.actions.conf

then in the file /var/domain_conf/spam.actions.conf, I include the specific
rules:

FromOrTo: joe at example.com    deliver

If this is a limitation that's fine, it just makes my configuration much
more manageable....

Any thoughts?

CT