Sophos Users Heads-up

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 18:30:08 IST 2003

Check your maillog is showing it catching other viruses.
Did you install Sophos with my "Sophos.install" script? If you installed
MailScanner from the RPM distribution then Sophos.install is on root's path
(so long as you "su -" to become root and don't just "su" of course, as
that won't set your $PATH up properly).

What does
         ls -l /usr/local/Sophos
say?